Download the 12th edition of the Strategic 100 Global Infrastructure Report, a comprehensive index of $461 billion in projects spanning 11 sectors and over 60 countries. The 2019 report includes $198B in rail opportunities, $64B in highways, bridges and tunnels, $43B in urban mass transit, and $40B in airport projects.
The Strategic 100 process began six months ago, resulting in over 250 projects nominated and crowd-sourced. Through CG/LA’s proprietary data model, these projects were narrowed down to the 100 in this report, representing the most strategic projects in the world this year.
Choose between the 2019 report alone for $349, and the 2019, 2018 and 2017 reports for just $495, a discount of over $500. To preview the report, download the free 2019 Strategic Global Infrastructure Projects list.
Report length: 24 pages
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Seven Principles of Successful Infrastructure Leadership
- Strategic 100 by the Numbers: Analysis
- Strategic 100 Global Infrastructure Projects List
- Strategic 100 Research Advisory Council
- 12th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum in Montreal